Credit Risk Reporting Redesign Senior Manager
Posted on Oct 9, 2021 by Church International Ltd.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of the biggest names in global professional services. This organisation is currently supporting one of its clients on a market risk initiative programme. We are looking for a well-experienced Credit Risk Reporting Redesign Senior Manager to support their client on their latest project.
Relevant experience required:
- Experience working with stress testing processes/models/infrastructure in the risk function covering credit and/or market forecasting models.
- Strong experience with core risk models and their dynamics (VaR, PFE, and full revaluation vs. sensitivity/grid-based approaches).
- Basic understanding of derivative products and risk representation.
- Strong written communication and experience writing business requirements documents.
- A structured and organised approach to project management and issues resolution.
- Capital Markets domain knowledge.
- Experience working with SWD, US Title 1, Stress Testing type exercises.
- Solid fundamental understanding of market and credit financial risk concepts.
- Experience writing business requirements documents for Risk/Finance/Technology development.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the specified location.