Talend/ETL Developer - Geneva, Switzerland - 8 months
Posted on Oct 9, 2021 by Global Enterprise Partners
French-speaking Talend/ETL Developer - Geneva, Switzerland - 8 months
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for French-speaking SAP Talend/ETL Developer for an initial minimum 50% contract, then moving to 100% starting 2022.
The Talend/ETL Developer will be expected to operate from Geneva and work on developing and migrating existing ETL flows from Stambia to Talend ETL.
French-speaking Talend/ETL Developer requirements:
- 5 years' experience with Talend development
- Experience within a migration context is ideal
- ETL Development experience
- Knowledge of Stambia and Semarchy appreciated
- French speaker
- Developing and migrating existing ETL flows from Stambia to Talend ETL
- Providing expertise on Talend to improve and optimize the existing tool by exploiting its specific features.
- Participating in the implementation of ETL flow monitoring
- Conducting non-regression tests to validate the completeness of data loaded into the platform and sent to the various applications
- Writing technical specifications to document the developments made
- Applying the standards and best practices defined by the team upstream of the project
- Working in close collaboration with the team members to ensure the continuity of the maintenance tasks and the smooth running of the monthly releases within the framework of this maintenance
Details of this French-speaking Talend/ETL Developer opportunity:
Start date: November 2021
Initial contract: 8 months
Rate: depending on your experience
Location: Geneva, Switzerland
* We realise that this role might not suit your preference, please contact me to discuss other opportunities or refer this to your network if you think they would be interested.*
If you want to learn more about this French-speaking Talend/ETL Developer opportunity, please send an email (preferably with a recent CV) or call Levi Van Lerberghe.
Levi Van Lerberghe