Posted on Oct 9, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Associate Scientist vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 2+ years of Quality Control experience in a GMP environment
- Relevant technical knowledge in analytical separation, as well as experience with associated software tools
- B.S./M.S. or Apprenticeship combined with relevant industry experience
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German skills is an advantage
- Performing and documenting physical/chemical experiments, including pH, HPLC or Capillary Electrophoresis, UV in a cGMP environment
- Addressing complex problems and informing on deviations and unexpected results
- Archiving batch records
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 17608
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.