Freelance IT Business Analyst
Posted on Oct 9, 2021 by Source Technology
Source Group are currently working alongside a leading Financial Institution in Europe as they look to recruit a Freelance IT Business Analyst to join the team as soon as possible. This is an initial 6 Month project, and successful candidates must relocate to Switzerland full time.
We are looking for a Professional to senior technical and agile Business Analyst with experience in transformation and innovation projects in the Back Office area within financial services environment.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Working autonomously and within a team to deliver technology enabled business change
- Consult with key business stakeholders to understand processes, develop the business case, document requirements, develop specifications and acceptance criteria
- Ensure all business changes are adequately planned, prioritised, and understood by the development team. Includes high level and detailed requirements (stories) and agreed acceptance criteria.
- Work closely with software testing team (Unit and QA testing) and the business (UAT) to ensure solutions meet expectations and have only a positive impact at implementation
- Contribute to building comprehensive Test Suites
- Track and report the solution progress
- Perform manual, exploratory and performance testing
- Work closely with software development teams to develop unit, integration, and system testing plans.
- 5+ years' experience providing business analysis in a banking/financial services environment.
- 5+ years' experience in the Back Office area (covering operations, payments/control frameworks, reconciliation, trade settlements in backing or financial services environment)
- 3+ years' experience with Financial Messaging (Swift, ISO20022)
- 3 to 5 years' experience with Databases (Oracle databases V19, SQL)
- 3+ years of experience with QA Testing (BDD, Selenium, manual and automated testing of APIs)
- Experience with Agile methodologies in a financial environment