Posted on Oct 9, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Associate Scientist vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Profound knowledge on the use of relevant laboratory tools and procedures, such as HPLC, DSC and XRPD as well as proven track record in a relevant area
- Proficiency in HPLC analytical method development and stability measurements
- Work experience in the pharmaceutical field or related disciplines would be an advantage
- BSc. or MSc. in Pharmacy or Chemistry or related disciplines are beneficial
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German or French would be a plus
- Performing independent planning, execution and interpretation of a wider range experiments in the areas of compound characterization and formulation development
- Conducting analytical investigations such as drug substance and drug product physicochemical characterization, solid state analysis by DSC, TGA, XRPD and DVS
- Executing formulation activities such as solution/suspension formulation screening and characterization, scale up and supply
- Operating independently, performing routine troubleshooting and maintaining instruments and laboratory infrastructure
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.