Posted on Oct 9, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
One of my leading Financial Services client is looking for an experienced (mid/senior level) Java Engineer to strengthen a development team that delivers the business to business solution to treasurers of multinationals worldwide.
The development team builds and maintains means for authentication and for signing transactions. Rebuilding user and authorization maintenance is also in scope. Cooperation with other develop teams is essential for the objective.
- Hybrid working (Partly from home, partly in the office)
- A customer centric and result driven mentality with professional, high quality standards
- An organization that values initiative and entrepreneurship
- A true hands-on mentality
- We make time for fun and drinks from time to time
Your main responsibility
- Delivering innovative, reliable and high quality business to business solution for treasurers worldwide
- Streamlining our development process all the way from code check-ins, peer code reviews, static code analysis, to running automated functional regressions test against the Back End APIs (using the best tools that we can find: a.o. Azure, Docker
- Improving our continuous integration, increasing our automated test coverage, and helping us get to the next level of maturity with respect to Continuous Delivery.
Desired skills & experience
- Having an agile mind set, fast to adapt constant changes and feeling comfortable with it
- Proficient in English and preferably Dutch (verbal and written)
- At least 5 years of work experience in software development with at least 3 years of hands-on Java programming
- Experience with Front End development
- Strong knowledge of Java development for Internet solutions. You know the difference between the frameworks and know which to apply depending on the requirements. Currently used in this specific team are Java, Nginx, Docker, Tomcat, REST, Azure DevOps, Linux
- Experience with security, authentication and authorization
- Knowledge of continuous Integration tools like: Docker, Checkmarx, Selenium and able to configure these tools
- Good social and communication skills
- Open mindset: you say what you mean and mean what you say
If this position seems interesting and a good relative match, kindly get in touch ASAP with your latest CV.