Head of Quality
Posted on Oct 9, 2021 by Real Staffing Group
I would like to highlight a new Head of Quality position I am helping my client in Athlone recruit for.
Job title: Head of Quality
Benefits: Excellent salary, pension, healthcare and yearly bonus.
My client who is a Medical Device multinational is looking for someone with strong technical ability to join their team to provide quality engineering leadership on multiple cross functional project teams. The Head of Quality Engineering will be responsible for providing input and critical review and approval of all validation activities at the plant.
- Provides oversight for the development and maintenance of quality programs, systems, processes and procedures.
- Provides expertise and guidance in interpreting policies, regulatory and/or governmental regulations, and internal regulations to assure compliance.
- Leads audit and inspection preparation, resolution of audit and inspection findings and liaises with auditing groups and inspectors through all stages of the audits.
- Ensures the quality assurance programs and policies are maintained and modified regularly.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the site in the areas of validation, calibration and manufacturing quality engineering support.
- Use quality engineering methods/techniques to ensure products released for distribution meet their intended performance requirements for safety and efficacy.
- Participate and provide technical support on technical project teams.
- Support manufacturing transfer from R&D.
- Support inter site technology transfer.
- Prepares reports and/or necessary documentation and provides to applicable stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Work with Design QA with respect to compilation of risk assessments where applicable.
- Provision of trending and associated metrics for the areas of calibration, validation and manufacturing support.
- A third level qualification (Level 8) in quality or a related discipline.
- A good understanding ISO 13485, FDA QSRs, JPAL and Medical Device regulations is desirable for this position in Tandem with strong analytical, technical writing and computer literacy skills
- Five or more years' experience in a quality role encompassing the areas listed above
Would you be interested in applying?
For more info apply by forwarding your updated CV and we can organise a call to discuss further.
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales