Systems Engineer (remote)
Posted on Oct 9, 2021 by The Royak Group Inc.
The Systems Engineer will apply process and power engineering knowledge in collaboration with the Control Software and Thermal Systems/Power Generation teams to develop models of varied fidelity to predict and evaluate plant performance in a variety of scenarios. Will work with the Systems Engineering team to analyze the results of the simulations for engineering trade studies and inform technology decisions. Will assist development teams to apply simulation tools to unique opportunities and interpret results to evaluate technology applications.
- Creating and utilizing thermal energy simulation and modelling tools for system design and control.
- Conceptualizing and executing trade studies to inform technology decisions.
- Understanding the needs of the end user and developing and standardizing methodologies and visual aids to make the results of the simulation models easily accessible.
- Developing and deploying interfaces to simulation tools for non-developers.
- Interfacing with engineering, business development, manufacturing and other teams to ensure coordination and communication throughout the company.
- Solid understanding of thermodynamics and process equipment (compressors, turbines, heat exchangers, etc.)
About the company:
Company is a renewable energy technology company focused on eliminating the need for fossil fuels using the power of sunlight and software. Company has invented the world's first Sunlight Refinery - a green hydrogen and 24/7 electricity plant - capable of concentrating, capturing, and refining sunlight into cost-effective energy on demand, paving the way for an economical and full-scale global transition to a green economy by 2050.