Java Back End Developer (trading application)
Posted on Oct 8, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Java Back End Developer vacancy for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- Practical knowledge and experience with Test driven development as well as experience with JUnit and mocking libraries such as Mockito are a strong asset
- Strong background in Core Java and related utilities/libraries, particularly collections, Multithreading, JSON, JDBC and Maven
- Experienced with Spring framework, JDBC templates and JPA as well as with Messaging and JMS
- Hands-on experience with ActiveMQ, Hazelcast and Elasticsearch as well as good code review skills
- Familiarity with Relational database modelling plus principles of Object Oriented programming, interfaces, abstractions and dependencies
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German language skills is preferred
- Building, testing and deploying new tools, services and product features
- Improving and creating new libraries and frameworks
- Communicating and liaising with key business and IT stakeholders
- Driving and improving the system continuously
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 17612
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.