Posted on Oct 8, 2021 by BH-DG Systematic
This is an exciting opportunity to join a small, diverse, and dynamic team with a start-up mindset in an established investment manager. We are looking for a keen developer who wants to help drive and shape the future technology direction and contribute to the success of the company. You'll be a self-starter with a passion for technology, who enjoys working in a true agile environment and who wants to actively contribute and move the company's technology stack forward on a daily basis. This is also your chance to work with industry veterans who are keen on mentoring and training.
We are looking to hire several developers across a range of experiences.
All team members are actively involved in directly supporting the business, with close and daily contact with Trading, Risk, Marketing and Research teams.
About the Team:
We are responsible for the development of in-house and third-party systems used to support and manage our trading business. We are growing the team to support the business and our priorities.
Our systems cover a wide range of technologies, with recent development primarily in Python and React, but also including other languages such as Ruby and C#. We encourage applicants with other languages to apply as we support learning in the role.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience of working with Python (or similar language).
- Be pragmatic and flexible in their approach.
- Be an analytical and logical problem solver.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be genuinely interested in the challenges of working in a dynamic trading environment.
- Show a passion for programming.
The company provides a generous set of additional benefits, including:
- Hybrid working policy (currently 1 day a week in our Central London office).
- Deliveroo lunch contribution.
- Equipment including iPhone, laptop and monitors provided for home setup.
- Life Insurance and BUPA Health Insurance.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£350 - £450 Daily
£500 - £550 Daily
£50k - £70k Annual
£50k - £70k Annual
£40k - £55k Annual
£65k - £70k Annual
£65k - £75k Annual