Posted on Oct 8, 2021 by Nexere Consulting Limited
Python Developer required to lead the development and innovation of our bespoke data analytics applications that are used across the organisation and deliver actionable insights for growing and optimising accounts. You will work alongside our Data Engineers, Data Scientists and Data Analysts and build advanced analytics solutions that will support business initiatives and drive growth.
- Develop tools and applications for delivering actionable insights.
- Collaborate with teams and departments to understand their needs and devise innovative, user-friendly solutions.
- Work with the data engineers to develop and optimise data pipelines.
- Develop and deploy models prototyped by our data scientists.
- Processing, transformation, and manipulation of large and complex datasets.
- Proficiency in Python and SQL.
- Practical experience with Python frameworks such as Flask or Django.
- Track record of building and deploying full-stack web applications.
- Good knowledge of source control systems (eg git)
- Advanced data visualisations.
- Experience and knowledge of data science or data engineering.
- Understanding of machine learning principles
- Cloud experience - Azure, GCP or AWS.
- Strong business acumen.
- Bachelor's degree with honours on relevant subject.
- 3 to 5 years or relevant professional experience in developing python applications.