Senior Business Analyst
Posted on Oct 8, 2021 by Access Group
You are an experienced Business Analyst or Senior Business Analyst, who has a passion for product, agile coaching, people development and process management who also has an interest in mentoring and management of a team of business analysts. You are an experienced Business Analyst or Senior Business Analyst, who has a passion for product, agile coaching, people development and process management who also has an interest in mentoring and line management of a team of business analysts.
Playing a key role in our dynamic Product Development team with support from our group-wide product function and reporting directly to the Head of Payroll Solutions for Access People you will play a vital role in coaching a team of Payroll Business Analyst's in backlog management, the agile process, business case process and project status reporting. You will be responsible for facilitating the smooth agile delivery of our various payroll solutions and help your business analysts communicate effectively with their product stakeholders and development teams.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Provide help and guidance to a team of business analysts
• Monitor and assist business analysts with agile coaching
• Monitor and assist business analysts communicate with their stakeholders and development teams
• Be responsible for reviewing business case process is followed correctly
• Be responsible for maintaining project update reporting
• Be responsible for the quality of roadmap contents within the target software solution
• Identify Identifying process improvements and implement changes were necessary
• Help assess product manager and stakeholder strategies and roadmaps
• Liaise with templates and act as a scrum master where necessary to remove blockersLiaise with agile teams and act as a scrum master where necessary to remove blockers
• Attend sprint reviews and retrospectives with a view to assisting with process improvements
• Be an ambassador for the product management team, and help streamline processes between other departments
As a well-rounded Senior Business Analyst, your Skills and Experiences will likely include:
• Scrum master qualification for agile development
• Thorough knowledge of agile development methods, processes and best practices
• Excellent communicator - clear, concise and understandable at all levels
• Knowledge of Access Payroll solutions would be an advantage
• Ability to review, adapt and improve business processes
• Able to grasp technical concepts and new product functionality quickly
• Highly motivated with the ability to work on own and within a team
• Have a real passion for developing, coaching and training colleagues
• Understanding of pricing and business cases
• Strong planning and organisational skills
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
• A Competitive Salary
• Giving Back/Charity days
• Quarterly Socials
• 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
• The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£70k - £95k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£320 - £399 Daily
£400 - £400 Daily