Cloud Solutions Architect (Azure) - 12 months contract - remote work
Posted on Oct 8, 2021 by Sabeo Contracting Services Limited
This position will have responsibility for leading a team of DevOps engineers in developing and automating Azure (IaaS and PaaS) solutions running within our Corporate Virtual Network.
Specifically, you will have the following responsibilities:
- You will help shape our Cloud and DevOps strategy working with a wider team of Architects
- You will lead a team of DevOps Engineers within an Agile environment ensuring that the team are sized right with the right skills to deliver on business demand.
- You will maintain and drive a DevOps maturity model to help the organisation accelerate their cloud-native capabilities.
- A customer first mindset and a good communicator being able to explain technical concepts in non-technical language
- Extensive experience with Cloud Networking, Governance, BCP/HA/DR, and Security.
- A deep understanding of Microsoft Azure technologies with the technical capability and experience to learn new technologies and understand relevant cloud trends.
- Hold certification(s) for Microsoft Azure Fundamentals, Azure Solution Architect Expert, or Microsoft Azure DevOps Engineer Expert.
If you feel you are a good fit for this role and would like to apply, please do send on your up to date C.V through the portal provided.