Posted on Oct 8, 2021 by CV-Library
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Ireland’s leading main contractors to recruit a Project Manager to join their team to cover projects the Dublin region. The initial project will be based in Dublin City and the ideal candidate will have experience working with a main contractor previously on residential, pharmaceutical or healthcare projects.
* Successfully completing large scale building projects. E.g, residential, pharmaceutical, healthcare etc.
* Programme the works from beginning and maintain the programme throughout project.
* Oversee the complete day to day life-cycle of project from opening stages until hand-over.
* Develop project plans, schedules and execute plans to achieve agreed outcomes.
* Lead various teams in addition to working with enthusiastic teams.
* Guarantee there is a clear schedule of deliverables put in place, monitor time, quality and budget of the project to deliver projects safely on time.
* Liaise with the client, design team and subcontractors.
* Comply with the Health & Safety in line with the companies policies and procedures.
* Manage project activities in line with company Quality System, Standard Quality Procedures and Engineering Specifications from beginning.
* Get all necessary internal permits.
* Approve sub-contractors’ long term and short-term programme and monitor performance.
* Min 5 years’ experience working with a main contractor.
* You will be degree qualified in Engineering / Construction Management or proven track record delivering diverse projects
* Previous experience working on residential, pharmaceutical or healthcare projects is advantageous.
* BIM experience a distinct advantage but not essential
* Tender Submission experience a distinct advantage
* Ability to work well in a team environment.
For more information on this role please contact Kevin Hallissey or to apply, click ‘Apply Now
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£75k - £85k Annual
£72.3k - £76.8k Annual
£85k - £95k Annual
£65k - £75k Annual
£63.3k - £81.3k Annual
£63.4k - £71.9k Annual