Data Engineer (AWS Redshift) - Remote - 6-9 months+
Posted on Oct 8, 2021 by Octopus Computer Associates
Data Engineer/Data Warehouse (Cloud, AWS Redshift, Glue, Step, Python, SQL, CI/CD, SDLF) - Remote - 6-9 months +
One of our Blue Chip Clients is urgently looking for a Cloud Data Engineer.
My client needs people with good Data Warehousing (AWS redshift) experience with strong experience in data engineering - should have worked on data pipelines (AWS Glue, lambda functions, python, Spark etc.) and also Datamodelling
For this role you can work fully remotely.
Please find some details below:
- Overall 6-9 years of work experience
- Implementation of one or more Enterprise Datawarehouse using AWS cloud
- Hand-on experience using Glue, Step functions, python and redshift.
- Good Understanding of Datamodelling techniques
- Strong SQL skills and PL/SQL/T-SQL
- Experience with CI/CD process
- Experience of cloud watch or similar monitoring tool
- Exposure to SDLF and other data analytics framework like Deeq etc in aws
- Good to have - Scala, Spark, Spark streaming and NO SQL Databases eg DynamoDB, Hbase
- Hands on serverless architecture
Please send CV for full details and immediate interviews. We are a preferred supplier to the client.