Posted on Oct 8, 2021 by Real Staffing Group
The company has a portfolio of medicines through its orphan, primary care and rheumatology business units. The company's global headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland. The global headquarters have been in operation in Dublin since 2013, but the Waterford site is the company's first move directly into manufacturing.
The purpose of the role is to provide engineering support to the R&D Sterile Fill Finish function, in the design, commissioning and qualification of equipment and processes to facilitate the manufacture of new and existing products.
- Provide engineering support to R&D Sterile Fill Finish development teams and projects
- Develop and support new manufacturing processes and technologies
- Understand equipment operation in detail
Health, Safety and the Environment
- Comply at all times with the Health, Safety and Environmental policy and associated procedures.
- Continuously promote a positive safety culture by challenging yourself and others to prioritize safety in everything you do.
- Ensure all work carried out, complies with the required standards, conforming to company, cGMP, cGLP, SOP's and regulatory guidelines.
- Take ownership for quality compliance in all activities under the responsibility of the role
- Qualified to a minimum of Degree level in engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 1 year of Process Engineering experience within a relevant Pharma. environment (Sterile Manufacturing Environment Preferred.)
If you feel you are a good fit for the role please apply immediately below for consideration.
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£58.7 - £72.3 Hourly
£55 - £59 Hourly