Account Manager - Fluent in Swedish & English
Posted on Oct 8, 2021 by Sparta Global
Who We Are:
Sparta Global is a leading provider of technology consulting services providing cross-functional teams to power short-term and long-term projects with relevant skills - within government and private sector organisations; fintech, media, insurance, retail, legal, travel, property, technology, start-ups - for over a hundred organisations within the UK.
We invest in recruiting high-calibre graduates and build them into high-performing consultants through our intensive training boot-camps within our nationwide Sparta Global Academies, in the areas of Software Development, Manual Testing, Test Automation, SDET, DevOps, Business Analysis and Project Management, who work for our clients on-site.
Due to organic expansion within the Swedish Market, we are looking for an ambitious and motivated account manager to expand the company's existing market share in the Region.
The account manager will use his/her extensive experience of the Swedish market to play a key role in Lead Generation, Client Engagement and New Business Generation:
- Develop relationships within nominated and new clients, with a focus on new business
- Identifying and qualifying client need and introducing the Sparta Global proposition
- Booking and attending client visits
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing & negotiating contracts and integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Utilising the support of the Account Executive team that help with lead generation and meeting bookings
- Leading individual and group presentations
- Open business development dialogue with prospective clients with the view to build large partnerships and accounts
- Define and follow up yearly targets and objectives
- Developing, nurturing and actioning business leads
- To research client base and build expertise in your market. To become a 'recognised sales expert' and thought leader
- Utilising available marketing and social media platforms to build brand presence
- Attend industry conferences and 'Meet Up' groups
- Fluent in Swedish & English
- Proven track record of sales experience, in a target focused environment
- Previous experience in sales or recruitment
- Great communicator and target driven