Senior Avaloq Developer
Posted on Oct 8, 2021 by Darwin Recruitment
Sr. Avaloq Developer
We are looking for an experienced Senior Avaloq developer for the next 9 months with extensions to enhance our team in Zurich.
The role owner is responsible to work alongside their colleagues and competence DevOps team, key responsible for Open Banking and related Payment products. The role is required to gain deeper knowledge in bank specific Avaloq solutions around Documents resp. Contract, Payments and AMI Web-Services to perform technical design and customization work. This role is also required to take ownership on company's custom solution in Avaloq for Payment Beneficiaries and Third Party Authority objects. This role's work is half-half split in Change-the-Bank and Run-the-Bank activities, which are refined, prioritized and managed by the Open Banking Scrum team and the corresponding digital transformation project team.
- Project related Avaloq customisation and migration work in area DOCM and PAY facilitating the integrations and migrations between Avaloq and the newly introduced digital platform
- Reverse engineering of existing restful Consent APIs which are a part of the AMI Web Services used for Open Banking integration with the new digital platform
- Technical business analysis and customisation work in following Avaloq core-banking system areas: Custom Meta Type Beneficiaries incl. migration activities; AFP Contracts and related synchronization with the new digital platform; AMI Web Services in Avaloq ACP (RAMLs); Open Banking Third Party Datamodelling in Avaloq (BP, PERS, AFS User)
- Post go-live of the new digital platform, active support of incident fixing and troubleshooting in the above mentioned Avaloq areas DOCM and AMI Web Services
- Technical know-how in core-banking system Avaloq resp. multi-tier Oracle DB based IT architecture
- Avaloq certified professional and/or more than 5 years of experience with Avaloq customisation and migrations
- Development skills with Avaloq Script and programming language PL/SQL
- Basic knowhow of digital integration solutions with Oauth2 protocol
- Structured, strong analytical and proactive way of work
- Ability to work independently but also act as a valuable team member
- Pragmatic and team oriented collaboration and work approach
- Technical business analysis and/or IT consulting in area Payments or similar Banking products
- 5+ years hands-on with Avaloq, especially transactional Meta Types in cash related operations
- Experience in financial industry or education (especially business area Payments or Banking)
- Solution design and/or development of Avaloq integration with 3rd party digital platforms
- Windows and MS Office applications knowledge and should be familiar with JIRA
- University degree or equivalent in computer science or engineering
- English written and spoken, German spoken, written would be beneficial
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.