JDE Manufacturing expert for Eone Upgrade PL
Posted on Oct 7, 2021 by Tri-S Recruiters, Inc.
In this role the Lead must demonstrate the ability to identify and outline business needs in concert with Manufacturing, Procurement, and Supply Chain team members and then determine approaches to solving the business problems via process, technology and training. These solutions will take the form of a combination of approaches from business process improvements, organizational change, strategic planning, software configuration and/or customization.
- 10+ years' experience implementing JDEdwards EOne Manufacturing/SCM Modules within multiple manufacturing companies
- 5+ years with JDEdwards 9.2
- Have led multiple upgrades/implementations to EOne 9.2 from previous releases needed
- Bachelor's degree Manufacturing, Information Systems
- Master degree preferred
- Experience with Blue Yonder highly preferred
- Functional understanding of the application of CI and lean principles preferred.
- Drive to continue to learn and grow in the use and application of a variety tools and techniques (ie JD Edwards Citizen Developer Tools, third-party reporting, analytical tools, continuous improvement, Six Sigma, etc.).
- Ability to write complex business concepts into necessary forms (feasibility analysis, cost/benefit analysis etc.)
- Ability to act proactively and anticipate what is next.
- Strong abilities in critical thinking, problem solving, negotiation, and decision-making.
- Ability to develop and deliver clear and concise written and oral presentations appropriately to various organizational levels and technical/functional backgrounds.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Competency in the fundamentals of project management.
- This is not a typical BA/ERP implementation type of role. This person will be responsible for taking the company to the next level of systems for multiple manufacturing plants of this well-established company
- You will drive technology through the manufacturing plants for today, tomorrow and the future.
- Act as the functional change agent by creating a sense of purpose to meet the goals & objectives of the business by influencing and engaging others across multiple teams.
- Collaborate with all levels of the organization to define requirements and functional specifications, and to analyze and manage requirements and specifications through a strong understanding of the domain and thinking of the supported function.
- Create solutions that work within both IT Strategies and Organizational Strategies and drive the effective utilization of existing tools in the solutioning process.