Agile Delivery Lead Swansea/Remote (working from home)
Posted on Oct 7, 2021 by Easton Haines Consultancy
Agile Delivery Lead - Swansea/remote - working from home
Agile Delivery Lead sought to:
- Assist the Head of Product Delivery in facilitating the delivery of product change across the business.
- The Agile Delivery Lead is responsible for the coordination of product change (project change) across, including the removal of blockers and impediments.
- The Agile Delivery Lead is responsible for the day-to-day agile project delivery management activities, working with the business in the creation and maintenance of delivery plans, coaching and assisting in the effective use agile frameworks and ceremonies and driving an agile delivery culture based on the principles of continuous improvement.
- Act as a point of contact for all aspects of project delivery across various departments and teams within the business.
The Agile Delivery Lead should have the following experience:
- Agile Delivery Management or Project Management in a technology environment including the use of SCRUM and Kanban.
- Knowledge and appreciation of Agile/DevOps delivery practises such as Product Backlogs (Epics, User Stories and Features), CICD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery), TDD - Test-driven development, ATDD - Acceptance Test Driven Development, Pair Programming, Automated Testing.
- Knowledge and experience of using agile delivery toolsets such as Microsoft DevOps Azure
- Previous experience of working in financial services would be beneficial, specifically Insurance
This role requires the job holder to be able to demonstrate the following competencies:
- Highly developed communication skills - excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to negotiate, influence and communicate subjects to stakeholders of various seniority.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills to help build and maintain valuable relationships within all business areas.
- Possess high level of analysis, logical reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Positive and enthusiastic (can-do attitude).
- The ability to work to challenging delivery deadlines, in a high-pressure environment and doing so in a calm, controlled manner.
- The ability to prioritise work and the organisation skills to effectively manage delivery according to those priorities.
- Demonstrate strategic thinking in the context of growing delivery capability and improving performance.
- The confidence and ability to motivate and inspire a team including coaching and mentoring techniques.
- Openness to constructive feedback in a positive manner with a view to continuous improvement.
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism at all times.
- Commercial awareness with the ability to frame discussion in a business-friendly manner.
In return you will receive a salary of up to £50,000 per annum plus an excellent benefits package and a great working environment (including free parking!), although this role can be based mainly from home with minimal trips to the office.
Please apply either by using the link provided or by emailing your CV direct to me. Alternatively, you can call for more information on the number shown below.
Easton Haines Consultancy is a specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. No terminology in the advertisement is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies, we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary or contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment business.
Please note that, unfortunately, due to the high level of applications, we are only able to respond to those candidates whose CVs match the job requirements.