SAP FI/CO Specialist - Zug, Switzerland
Posted on Oct 7, 2021 by Coba IT Consultants Ltd
The Global Center of Expertise (SAP Customer Competence Center) provides SAP support for our centralized SAP system in Switzerland but also to various sites around the world. Our team is responsible for developing business integration and optimization and implements projects to service the global business. We develop, maintain and support the centralized SAP ERP, PI and BI systems in Switzerland.
Within our SAP Center of Expertise (CoE) team, you will be responsible for the optimization of our finance and accounting processed in SAP S/4 Hana as well as the implementation of new functionalities in a global environment.
The main tasks and responsibilities include:
* Design, specify and implement changes to the business processes
* Testing of changes and regression testing
* Conceptual design, configuration and testing of new functional requirements
* Monitor, analyze, fine tune and optimize business processes and interfaces
* Propose and implement FI/CO process improvements
* Work closely with internal customers to maintain the existing solutions and implement new solutions
* Provide 2nd level support on a daily basis
* Ensuring high quality of data and building up best practice in Finance in cooperation with the team.
Candidates who would excel in our environment
* At least 5-6 years of FI/CO (new GL, AP, AR, AA) experience in customizing and testing
* VIM and Fiori experience will be be considered a plus
* Sound understanding of Account, Controlling and Finance processes
* Detailed functional knowledge of the management and monitoring of business processes
* Experience with PI integration a plus
* Analytical perception, structured way of working with an ability to get things done
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong client relationship skills with the demonstrated ability to communicate effectively
* Fluency in English