Program Manager ERP/CRM Software
Posted on Oct 7, 2021 by Flint Consulting Limited
Flint is currently looking for a Program Manager with extensive Software-related project experience, including Databases, and Analytics Experience along with ERP, CRM and custom software development or implementation.
The Executive Program Manager (EPM) is a subject matter expert who mentors project teams in project management best practices, facilitates the Consulting project governance process, drives programs to improve Our clients' project management capability, and may directly manage high-impact projects or large programs with multiple projects running concurrently. When directly managing a project, the EPM is responsible for planning, scheduling, monitoring, and directing projects that incorporate Our clients' solutions. Projects may be located on-premises, in the public/private cloud, and in mixed environments. If assigned to Delivery Assurance, the EPM develops, deploys, and implements programs to improve the overall Our client's project management capability. The EPM also provides a focal point for gathering and distributing project management knowledge assets and best practices. The EPM helps focus management support on projects that could have a significant impact on the overall Our client's business. The EPM supports GEO Leads, engagement managers, project managers and project teams during presale planning, project risk assessment, proposal development, project startup, quality assurance audits, and project recovery. The EPM provides project leadership, client consultation, and sales support during these engagements, building true partnerships with senior client executives, senior managers in Our clients, and with outside partners and suppliers. Throughout these engagements, the EPM communicates Our client's strategy and offers and provides feedback to influence Our client's development and deployment programs. The EPM requires excellent written and good spoken English skills; including being able to conduct business communication in the English language.
- Software-related project experience:
- Databases, Analytics Experience, maybe ERP, CRM,
- Custom software development or implementation.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Coach others on best practices of scoping, planning, cost estimating, and pricing of consulting projects. Mentors' others on statement of work development and risk assessment.
- Lead very complex solution implementation projects.
- Mentors' others on best practices to ensure projects are completed on time, within budget, and within client expectations for quality and functionality.
- Assist in the development of a prioritized project roadmap with recommendations that consider time to value, inter-dependencies with other efforts, longer-term goals, as well as tactical needs.
- Coach project teams on how to maintain day to day relationships with clients. Rebuild client relationships during project recoveries.
- Coach project teams in proper set up of the engagement in the timekeeping system, ensuring consultants and contractors are always current with their reported time. Produces project financial and status reports from the PSA and EDW systems.
- Identify sales opportunities, participate in presales planning, project pricing, bid review, and presentation of sales proposals. Mentor project managers on how to acquire incremental business within the project through change control.
- Conduct delivery assurance audits with project managers and other members of the project teams.
- Proactively monitors project portfolio status to focus management attention on the largest or riskiest projects.
- Ensure that Consulting knowledge resources and tools are fully leveraged
- Lead project/engagement close-out debriefings to identify lessons learned and best practices
This role is Remote based anywhere in the UK and INSIDE OF IR35