Microsoft Azure IT Support/Helpdesk/Service Desk/Desktop Support/Network Support
Posted on Oct 7, 2021 by IT Flexi Team
Microsoft Azure IT Support/Helpdesk/Service Desk/Desktop Support opportunity, with full training and real career progression, working in a Microsoft Azure, Office 365, O365 Exchange, VMware, SQL, Nutanix environment.
An excellent opportunity to work for a well-established ethical brand, that is focused on cloud technologies.
* Previous experience working with Microsoft Azure is highly desirable, so if you have this we would highly recommend you apply..*
You will be providing IT Support, service desk, and desktop and network support, whilst working directly with the IT Manager to provide a quality service on PCs and Servers, within a Microsoft Azure environment. Full training is provided, but experience or an aptitude for cloud technologies is essential.
About the role:
- Opportunity to get involved with high-level support and cutting-edge technology as a key member of the IT team.
- You will be taking IT support calls and responding to IT support tickets, trying to resolve computer problems online, remotely, at their desk, or in the server room (full training provided).
- You will be involved in testing, reviewing, and selecting new technology and better working practices.
- You will be working as part of a friendly team and will be given help and guidance where required.
- Excellent customer service experience is essential.
- Both experienced and less experienced candidates will be considered as the person fit is the most important selection criteria.
- Prior Service Desk or Desktop Support or general IT Support experience
- Clear communication and good people skills
- Live within a reasonable commuting distance
- Experience of Microsoft Azure Cloud, Office 365, O365 Exchange, VMware, SQL, Nutanix
- Local and wide-area networking knowledge
- Ability to create users, delete users, assign appropriate levels of security.
Hours: Mon to Fri
This is a great opportunity to join a very well-established and highly regarded organisation.
How to apply:
To be considered please apply now to secure this excellent opportunity and quote JSSAZ90 in the subject line.