Test Director SAP ERP Implementation- Dublin - €550-600 Per Day
Posted on Oct 7, 2021 by I.T. Alliance N.I. Ltd
Global leader in the field of Data Security requires a contract Test Automation Architect who has experience in the Banking and Financial Services Sector for an Upcoming project.
The ideal candidate will have worked on similar projects within the banking and/or financial services sector. They should also be a subject matter expert (SME) in Cucumber and Appium (mobile testing tool)
While challenging, the role offers ambitious Test Architects the chance to further their careers in a dynamic and innovative working environment.
Due to the ongoing Covid 19 restrictions, this role will be offered on a remote basis initially but as the situation improves the Senior Security SME will be expected to make themselves available onsite for key meetings and at least some days every week.
Responsibilities of Role
Responsible defining the Testing strategy [including Non Functional Test] & approach for the SRB Program
Responsible for the creation of a High Level Test Plan
Provide necessary inputs from a Test perspective towards the deployment strategy & approach
Prior test experience on Extra Large delivery program is a must.
Should have prior experience on working on a large SAP ERP implementation
Collaborate with service partners and suppliers to deliver projects to high quality, on time and encourage the Innovation in the team
Embed good people management practices in line with Bank's standards
Provide Leadership and encourage Continuous Improvements/Innovation in the Test delivery
Participate in regular meetings with senior stakeholders to communicate accomplishments, plans and issues as well as any risks to the project's progress and Continuous Improvements
Essential Candidate requirements
- Degree qualified - in IT, Computer Science or appropriate Equivalent
- Strong background in Software Testing with at least 3 years' experience as a Test Director or Architect
- Significant expertise with SAP products, Particularly ERP Implementation
- API and database skills (Able to write SQL queries and test APIs using any automated tool)
- Experience DevOps areas like building pipelines, docker and selenium grid.
- Recent experience around CRAFT framework is not essential but would be a definite plus.
- Banking and Financial Services - Experience in this sector is an absolute must
- Willing to work on-site in Ireland if required
PLEASE NOTE - This role is ineligible for Critical Skills Permit/VISA sponsorship, our client can only accept applications from candidates who are EU, EEA or UK citizens
For more information on this role, please contact Níall.
To apply directly, please sendcurrent CV along with brief cover letter through this site