Enterprise Data Architect - 12 Month Contract Brussels
Posted on Oct 7, 2021 by Apollo Solutions
My leading European Engineering client is currently looking for an Enterprise Data Architect to join their team based in Brussels on a 12-Month Contract.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Design of enterprise data architecture blueprints for data capabilities and enablers
- Data-centric integration, quality enhancement, and successful data delivery
- In the context of data management, orchestrating data, technology, infrastructure, business processes, people, and organization
- Advocate and push adoption of the data backbone
- Create and refine an aligned and commonly recognized Data Domain Map and ability to prioritse, and focus data management, data governance, and data quality-improvement initiatives.
- Using Transversal Data Model (TDM) and Canonical Data Model (CDM) to structure business data through a conceptual viewpoint independent of any present realization by real systems.
- Drive Proof of Concepts that contribute to evaluating and validating the most suitable option for the Enterprise Data Architecture Blueprint.
- 8+ years designing Solutions and Blueprints as a cross-domain Enterprise Architect
- 8+ years designing Data Integrations within the Enterprise and with external parties, bridging Cloud and on-premise systems
- 7+ years establishing best practices, methodologies, frameworks, principles, policies, and processes
- 4+ years defining Business Domains, Data Domains and/or Application Domains
- 4+ years designing Data Models
- 4+ years designing fault-tolerant solutions
- Some experience designing Master Data Management solutions desirable
- Languages: English and German Essential
If you have the skills required for this exciting 12 Month contract opportunity, in a collaborative technical environment, please send your CV, to find out more