Business & Technology Change Specialist - Financial Services, London
Posted on Oct 7, 2021 by Orbis Consultants Limited
Our client, a Global Financial Services company are looking for an experienced Business Change Specialist to join their Shared Operations team, focusing on delivering Operational and Technological Change.
- Hands-on role, requiring detailed analysis working in conjunction with Clearing Services, Front Office, Collateral Operations & Technology teams.
- Ensure changes are transitioned to the relevant teams in a sustainable manner, ensuring the necessary enhancements are made to the policy & control framework
- Act as an internal consultant, working closely with relevant partners, in order to quickly understand issues and help lead the identification, definition and implementation of the solution.
Key Experience/Skills Required
- At least 5-7 years' experience of project work; both business analysis and project management, within the financial services sector
- Front to back knowledge of market flows (eg Front Office, Middle Office, Operations - Clearing, Collateral Management & Settlement)
- Exposure to, and change management of, clearing/collateral management functions across either CCPs, Triparty or Bilateral transactions.