Project Manager - Digital/ Creative
Posted on Oct 7, 2021 by WDS Global Limited
Job Title: Project Manager - Digital/Creative
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Remote or London
Our Client, a virtual reality company, is looking to recruit a Project Manager in the digital/ creative space.
They are looking for a digital project manager to ensure the timely execution of key digital projects and deliverables as well as tasks relating to collecting and responding to updates and feedback from clients. Our ideal candidate will be someone who combines a keen professional drive with excellent communication and meticulous organisational skills.
Responsibilities will include:
· Plan, execute and deliver concurrent projects in a timely manner
· Set up regular internal and external approval processes to ensure great work is delivered on time and on budget
· Develop project plans with an agile approach
· Delegate and communicate project tasks to team members
· Monitor and manage project statuses
· Liaise with clients as the main point of contact on project development
Ideal Candidate profile:
· 5+ years minimum project management experience
· Deeply organised personality with natural leadership capabilities
· Familiarity with digital project/design process and technology
· Experience in a variety of project management methods and can adjust as needed
· Ability to prioritise and manage workloads across multiple projects
· Excellent communication skills both for internal and client-side management
· Interest in the latest developments and trends in creative technology
They will consider applicants from any sector but a keen interest or experience in visuals, photography, or architecture will be a benefit.
This is a great role for the right candidate, so if you meet all the criteria above, then APPLY TODAY!