Sheet Metal Worker
Posted on Oct 7, 2021 by CV-Library
The following qualities/experience are essential:
* Able to clearly communicate the requirements of a safe system of work to ensure that these are followed accurately
* Capable of taking ownership of tasks and communicating outcomes
* Strong work ethic with flexibility to work unsociable hours / nights / Weekends
* Able to work on own initiative and seek out opportunities in line with level of responsibility
* Must be a good team player, with strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Understands the basic Company Protocols with regard to accidents and Incidents investigations
* Uncompromising approach to the implementation of safe systems of work
* Where possible, adopts an innovative approach to enhancing safe systems of work
* Awareness of Specifications and other Contract documents
* Understanding of manufacturing tolerances
* Understands and implements the requirements of Inspection and Test Plans
* Understands material wastage allowances and able to suggest improvements to save materials.
* Working to detailed Engineering drawings.
* Manual skills and precision marking out of pre-cut (Guillotine/laser) sections of ductwork including Straight’s radius bends, square to rounds, tapers etc.
* Level 3 NVQ fabrication /welding
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£12 - £12.5 Hourly
£15 - £15 Hourly
£13 - £17 Hourly
£10.5 - £10.5 Hourly
£18 - £18 Hourly
£22k - £29k Annual
£13 - £15 Hourly
£10.5 - £11.8 Hourly
£12 - £13.5 Hourly