Posted on Oct 7, 2021 by CV-Library
£70,000 Per Annum + Benefits
London with Home Working
Our Travel and Leisure client are currently recruiting for Technical Architect on a permanent basis. You will be part of a dedicated team responsible for the delivery of contact centre platforms across the globe, working with both inhouse developed applications and 3rd party applications. Your key objectives will be to develop HLD/LLD documentation developing end to end contact centre solutions driving the overall Customer Experience strategy within Customer Operations managing the gap between both the business and technical departments.
* Create, develop, and deploy scalable customer centric solutions including all technical roadmaps.
* Create as-is and to-be technical documentation for IT Enterprise solutions. Support the production of functional and non-functional requirements.
* Collaborate with the enterprise architecture team and agree on technical standards and frameworks.
* Perform technical reviews, offer guidance and expertise, and ensure consistency.
* Develop a strong understanding of the business needs and technological capabilities to ensure that architectural designs are flexible.
* Identify risks, mitigate issues and technical risks within the IT solution. Ensure that all risks are managed with effective communication.
* Work closely with key stakeholders to identify opportunities to drive business value leveraging new or existing technical capabilities.
* Ability to take ownership of key Contact Centre solutions including IVR, CRM, Automation/Intelligent Automation or Voice solutions.
* Circa five years’ experience in a Technical Architect role.
* Strong understanding of IT Infrastructure, software delivery, design principles, security, and performance.
* Excellent technical documentation capability, HLD/LLD ability to deliver through a formal Architecture Assurance process.
* Support of RFI/RFP processes
Nice to have:
* Knowledge of Customer Management Systems used within the Contact Centre.
* Experience of delivering Technical Architecture within a Customer Services environment
* Knowledge of self-serve technology; chat bots, voice solutions and intelligent automation.
If you feel your experience matches the above role profile please apply for immediate consideration
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£60k - £70k Annual
£30k - £45k Annual
£500k - £500k Annual
£70k - £85k Annual
£75k - £80k Annual
£80k - £100k Annual