Posted on Oct 7, 2021 by CV-Library
* Delivery responsibility to the Engineering Director
* Responsible for the execution of programme and project strategies as defined by the scope; ensuring area risks, quality and change logs are maintained and effectively managed in line with mandated processes.
* Responsible for safety, security, establishing baselines (cost, schedule and risk/opportunities), quality, logical sequencing of inter-related projects, programme management, forecasting, reporting and supervising Project Managers.
* Responsible for the integration of schedules between programmes and external stakeholders.
* Agreement and implementation of design and safety documentation strategy for the portfolio.
* Liaison with senior stakeholders.
* Managing cross project resource issues and securing commitment from supporting functions
* Ensuring the training requirements are satisfied to deliver the projects.
The ideal candidate MUST come from a large civil infrastructure background with projects ideally £50m plus and/or from a heavy engineering capex project background
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£35k - £60k Annual
£40 - £60 Hourly
£45k - £47k Annual
£55k - £60k Annual
£50k - £65k Annual
£300 - £400 Daily
£35 - £40 Hourly
£40k - £45k Annual
£43k - £43k Annual
£58.8k - £58.8k Annual