Scrum Master (IT)
Posted on Oct 7, 2021 by Aerotek
Our Client, one of the biggest Pharma companies in the world is looking for a Scrum Master who will coach, challenge and influence, to ensure focus on delivery, value and relentless improvement within the team.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Coach the team to adopt and apply practices based on the SAFe framework.
- Help the team to develop and live in Scrum.
- Establish team dynamics, culture and mindset which enables the team, the ART and all team members to reach their potential.
- Remove impediments to the team and team's delivery.
- Facilitation of a healthy relationship between the team and Product Owner.
- Protecting the team from non-value-add interference, interruption and especially distractions.
- Facilitate the team's progress towards team goals.
- Lead and facilitate team efforts in relentless improvement to build a high performing team.
- Coach the Product Owner to understand and practice agility.
- Support inter-team cooperation in the ART and help the team to operate well on the train.
- Work with the Release Train Engineer for planning and tracking.
- A minimum experience of 5 years as a Scrum Master experience in design sprints and Design Thinking.
- Working in programs with multiple (3+) Scrum teams in a single program.
- University degree in any of the following areas: IT, Engineering or equivalent fields.
- Expert knowledge of Scrum, Lean and one or more agile scaling models (SAFe, LeSS, ).
- Programming experience either in C# or for more than 5 years.
- Fluent in English necessary/German beneficial.
Nice to haves:
- German spoken and written.
- Experience in a highly regulated environment.
- Experience working with remote teams.
- Experienced in working/development within a Linux environment.
Job Title: Scrum Master (IT)
Location: Zug, Switzerland
Rate/Salary: 98.54 - 98.54 CHF Hourly
Job Type: Contract
Aerotek, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. Aerotek is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to the website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.