Trade Desk Support Manager
Posted on Oct 6, 2021 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*We are unable to sponsor for this permanent Full time role*
*Position is bonus eligible*
Prestigious Global Trading Company is currently seeking a Trade Desk Support Manager. Candidate will be responsible for managing the operations team, which consists of both L1 and L2 support personnel. This role requires hands-on management and support of the team in all aspects of electronic trading.
- Lead the operations team and guide in day-to-day activities.
- Develop and implement procedures for operations team to follow
- Proactively monitor and follow up on ticket/call flow.
- Mentor team members for an effective and timely ticket resolution.
- Build and monitor metrics to constantly evaluate team performance.
- Be hands-on in identifying and resolving production issues.
- Previous experience in the trading industry
- Experience with price feed handlers/fix interfaces.
- Strong working knowledge of UNIX environment/Unix commands.
- Strong Scripting skills (Unix Shell and python).
- Basic database knowledge (Sybase, MySQL).
- Windows desktop support experience
- Basic networking knowledge
- Prior experience in managing operations/dev ops teams.
- Experience using Jira/Grafana/InfluxDB/Icinga.
- Linux desktop support experience
- Network troubleshooting and analysis experience
- Strong communication skills.
- Attention to detail in problem solving.
- Ability to work under pressure within a dynamic trading environment.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team.