Posted on Oct 6, 2021 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*Permanent Full time role*
*Position is bonus eligible*
Prestigious Financial Institution is currently seeking a Salesforce Architect. Candidate will advise team members on the design and processes for implementation of components of technological structures. In this role, you will create solutions with a process-driven view, as well as devise processes for maintaining and/or updating existing structures. Candidate will apply advanced skills, knowledge, and/or experience to lead modelling, analysis, and planning projects, as well as translate functional requirements into technical solutions to meet customer needs by applying advanced skills, knowledge, and experience.
- Maintain existing structures and collaborate with management to define governance processes.
- Perform modelling, analysis, and planning to solve technical business problems and inform the team's technical direction.
- 6+ years
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Salesforce Certifications & Trailhead Badges.
- Ability to create a well-informed Salesforce strategy and manage the adaption process.
- Ability to create Salesforce and AWS integration approaches to deliver a tailored experience for our user base across multiple channels in our ecosystem.
- Regularly evaluate existing Salesforce applications and eke out efficiencies based on latest innovations and services introduced in the marketplace.
- Offer guidance in data movement techniques including bulk data transfers into and out of Salesforce.
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce and AWS cloud computing technologies with a zeal to learn current computing trends.
- Possess experience working as an architect, solution engineer, IT consultant or developer in a customer facing role that provided differentiated software technology solutions.
- Knowledge of or experience working with existing Salesforce Platform (Lightning Platform, aka Force.com, Heroku).
- Monitor the data and privacy enabled in Salesforce and the integration pipelines.
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to properly articulate complicated cloud reports to management and other IT development partners.
- Partner with business and technology leads to set transformation goals and objectives to launch key initiatives.
- Develop and/or maintain business vision, strategic plans including the design of transformation roadmap with clear milestones, workstreams, and owners.
- In partnership with business sponsors and leads, envision, plan, implement, communicate, promote and update the target business architecture over multiple time horizons.
- Evangelize the benefits of the broad Salesforce Platform and conduct technical workshops and education sessions.
- Present Salesforce technology, application development, infrastructure, security and integration capabilities and how they can be leveraged to best outcome for the customer.
- Build and present customized demos highlighting technical capabilities and innovation available on the Salesforce platform and cross-cloud approaches.
- Participate in required product, procedural, and certification training to maintain, grow, and acquire the knowledge necessary to effectively present the value of our solutions. Fully articulate current and target state business design using capability models, process models, operating models and motivation models.
- Design the architecture for migrating on-premise applications, data warehouse and data marts to containers and data lake on AWS Cloud.
- Knowledge of cloud architecture, cloud native patterns, container management and cloud computing capabilities especially as offered by AWS.
- Knowledge of information architecture methodologies; enterprise-wide data architecture for designing and building data lakes, data warehouses, data marts and BI reporting databases.
- Define information models supporting data assets for complex data structures represented through various data management systems such as graph, relational and hierarchical databases.
- Sound knowledge of distributed data architecture concepts such as sharing, caching, map-reduce, stream processing & two-phase commits.
- Sound knowledge of data security & compliance.
- Understand data visualization techniques and libraries and their applicability to business problems.
- Deep knowledge of Einstein and other Machine Learning capabilities offered by Salesforce and experience applying them for building applications that employ Artificial Intelligence.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning concepts such as KNN, Random Forest, Naïve Bayes, Neural Networks and deploying them on Sagemaker is a plus.
- Skilled in Salesforce Platform (Lightning Platform, aka Force.com, Heroku)
- Skilled in AWS Cloud offerings, development, and networking platforms.
- Skilled in A.I. and Machine Learning - KNN, Random Forest, Naive Bayes
- Skilled in HOPEX or ARIS or other EA tools
- Experience using APIs for developing or programming software
- Experience using JIRA, Confluence, Visio
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.