Posted on Oct 6, 2021 by CV-Library
Hours: Full Time
Regional Recruitment Services is proud to be working alongside one of Leicester's most prestigious accountancy firms. We are currently seeking a financial advisor to work within a highly respectable organisation based within the heart of Leicester City Centre. Working within a professional practice, their focus is to provide high quality advice to all clients within specified time scales.
The Financial Adviser will work within a small team and need to be Level 4 Diploma qualified. The successful candidate will have experience in providing all round financial planning advice to prospective and existing clients. The financial advisor will hold good technical knowledge, especially with regard to pensions.
Financial Advisor - Duties & responsibilities:
* Research and report writing.
* Dealing with investment portfolio management.
* Maintain awareness of latest legislative changes that may affect financial planning.
* Offering an excellent financial planning proposition to existing and new clients of the practise, especially in the pension sector.
* Providing and managing a first-class ongoing client service programme.
* Working closely with the Accountants and establishing good working relationships with them, providing their clients with an excellent financial planning service.
* The management of existing investment portfolios and providing appropriate investment advice.
Financial Advisor - The Individual
* Possess strong knowledge of the investment business and strong understanding of financial planning concepts.
* Experience with financial planning software.
* The capability to explain complex information simply and clearly.
* The ability to network and establish relationships with clients.
* Excellent computer, interpersonal and communication skills
* Level 4 Diploma qualified.
* 2+ years' industry experience as a Financial Advisor.
* Discretion and an understanding of the need for client confidentiality.
* An ethical and professional approach to work.
Financial Advisor - How to apply!
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact Shaun on (phone number removed). Alternatively, email your CV to (url removed)
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£35k - £50k Annual
£38k - £50k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£45k - £60k Annual
£60k - £100k Annual
£40k - £60k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£22k - £32k Annual
£30k - £45k Annual
£35k - £35k Annual