Client Services/Sales Support Assistant - Utrecht - Dutch Speaking
Posted on Oct 6, 2021 by Tiro Partners
Tiro Partners are currently recruiting for a Client Services/Sales Support Assistant for an innovative organisation based in Utrecht. If you have a strong administrative background, excellent organisational skills, and a strong desire to work in a fast paced, growing business then this job could be for you.
As part of their contract and license management department, you will bring with you a proven track-record working in service delivery, account management or customer service focused roles, supporting the Front Office teams in the delivery of contracts and services within the ICT, Cloud, and Software space.
The Client Services/Sales Support Assistant will play a key role in the delivery of services and software across a broad range of key accounts. You will be responsible for handling requests and orders in a timely manner, helping customers to make the right choices and find the right solutions for their ICT teams.
As a Client Services/Sales Support Assistant will enjoy working as part of the team but also enjoy the challenge of solving customer problems independently, and see yourself in the following bullet points:
- Background supporting service delivery, account management or customer service teams
- Track-record working in ICT, Cloud or Software based technology departments
- Strong administration and organisation skills
- Knowledge of CRM systems such Microsoft Dynamics
- Knowledge of ticketing tools such as Topdesk
- Solution and service oriented mind-set
- Knowledge of license, product information management (PIM) and/or contract management is a plus although training will be given
- Excellent communicator in Dutch (English is advantageous but not essential)
The Client Services/Sales Support Assistant position is a varied and challenging role that will see you working alongside a range of stakeholders including buyers, suppliers, contract managers, relationship managers, and with colleagues across the finance department.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
Maintain external and internal contact throughout the service request process
Process orders and quotation requests from customer base
Update and maintain internal documentation, work instructions, manuals and work schedules
Process data in external supplier portals
Update and maintain the internal Product Information Management (PIM) system
Deal with customer requests and deliver a first-rate service
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking organisation, that also offers a host of other additional benefits that include:
- A competitive salary
- Career development and extensive training opportunities
- Flexible hybrid working from home and office
- 13th Month allowance
- Over 30 days holiday
- 1st Class NS travel allowance
- Modern working environment and informal and fun team culture
Please get in touch with you most recent CV if you would like to know more and looking for a new role.