Methodology & Quality Assurance Manager (Agriculture) Rotterdam
Posted on Oct 6, 2021 by Apollo Solutions
Methodology and Quality Assurance Manager (Agriculture) - Rotterdam
You will be reporting to the Global Head of Audit, who in turn reports into the CFO. You will be part of the Internal Audit department and will be responsible for setting up an embedding new Methodology and QA processes within Internal Audit, besides supporting the GHA with management reporting.
- Maintain ongoing development of a risk-based audit methodology, including audit manual and documented procedures. Ensure alignment with industry-wide best practice and/or IIA standards.
- Develop a workflow process for individual audit engagements, including quality controls for each audit phase. Implement this, by working together with Global Head of Audit (GHA) and the IT support team, within the current audit tool environment, and/or support the GHA in implementing a new audit tool.
- Develop the annual Quality Assurance (QA) plan, lead individual QA reviews and provide independent assurance over the quality of IA's work via formal QA products including reviews work papers. Each individual QA review will be resourced additionally with allocated individual(s) from the global audit team.
- Track, monitor and (quarterly) report on actions agreed from QA work, to ensure timely and effective completion by owners.
- Coordination of the finding validation process, ensuring timely validation of open findings and escalation to management if required.
- Relevant University degree and professional qualification (CISA, RE, RA, CPA, CA, CIA or other relevant).
- 6-10 years' experience in audit (either internal or external), with specific experience in designing and delivering quality assurance plans preferred.
- Hands-on and structured working style, with eye for detail without losing oversight.
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills, with a high level of perseverance and willingness to challenge the status quo.
- Ability to work under pressure at a fast pace independently, with the ability to work towards and achieve targets in a highly ambiguous and dynamic environment.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and meet strict deadlines, both internal and external
What's on Offer
- €80,000-€90,000 Base
- Flexible and attractive pension scheme;
- A 13th month salary