Posted on Oct 6, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
C# Developer vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 7+ years of experience in commercial C# software development with a solid experience of working with relational databases
- Familiarity with Agile working practices and quality disciplines, such as TDD and test automation, and automated delivery pipelines
- Ability to deliver complex systems in a fast paced environment, ideally with knowledge in the area of FX linear and FX derivative products
- Expertise in DevOps practices including system observability and process automation along with Windows and Linux Servers knowhow is desirable
- Capability of Frontend HTML5 development using modern frameworks as well as experience in using JVM languages is an advantage
- Background in integration with FIX based APIs is a plus
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Collaborating with business users and members of the development organisation to deliver high quality systems
- Improving productivity, decreasing operational risk, enabling the business to expand and making users satisfied
- Contributing to the design, development, testing, management and support of high quality components while shaping the future technical direction of the platform
- Assuming ownership of requirements and problems within your scope
- Delivering easy to use, easy to support and easy to change systems in cooperation with development, QA and support colleagues
- Handling a platform with a mixed technology stack and interfacing with other systems across the company
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.