Solution Architect with Digital Twin
Posted on Oct 6, 2021 by Cirrus Nexus
NOTE: This post requires IR35 compliance. (Inside IR35)
An experienced Solution Architect to play a critical role within Digital Production & Business Services. Utilizing your experience with Digital Twin, you will be a key point of contact for the Intelligent Operations Digital Twin Architecture team, leading the definition, delivery, and design review approval of assigned Key Design Decisions, whilst collaborating with architecture peers to gain approval for each phase of the end-to-end solution architecture.
Key Functions and Responsibilities:
- You will be a key point of contact for the Intelligent Operations Digital Twin Architecture team, selecting new technologies, defining architecture principles and standards, and designing solutions for production and manufacturing assets, digitizing the work processes.
- You will be encouraging best practice & standards, reusability to design solutions using Azure Digital Twin, Azure IoT, Azure data services and various other services from Azure platform.
- Provide governance, architectural guidance, architecture reviews and key design decisions across digital twin opportunities identified by the Intelligent Operations team
- Support other architects and engineers in engaging with stakeholders to expedite the identification and progression of design decisions.
- To mediate and resolve any product team conflicts that arise.
- Work across a diverse range of key stakeholders to engage and support, and their associated priorities
- Be able to work in fast-paced, high-demand and delivery-oriented environments and adapt approach and style to meet shifting priorities.
- Evangelise architectural best practices across Digital Production & Business Services and identify new opportunities on standardising product capabilities through reusability.
- Work with the platform engineers, data engineers and software engineers conveying the architecture for the program and ensuring adherence to the technology principles.
Essential Expertise/skill set:
- A minimum of 4 years' in-role experience or of 10 full life cycles of architecting large and complex digital solutions with multiple systems, data integration and visualization components.
- Experience in business analysis, vendor management and Azure DevOps.
- Experience in Azure cloud services - IoT, Digital Twin, Azure Functions, App Service.
- Experience in authoring and reviewing architecture key design decisions, architecture description.
- Experience in managing architecture risks and maintaining a mitigation plan
- Knowledge of Azure spatial anchors.
- Understanding of energy production and manufacturing value chains.
- Understanding of plant maintenance, work management and engineering processes.
- Understanding of big data platforms, data warehouses and data integration methodologies.