Senior IT Auditor (Manufacturing) - Dublin
Posted on Oct 6, 2021 by Apollo Solutions
Senior IT Auditor - Dublin, Ireland
A multinational manufacturing company is recruiting a Senior IT Internal auditor based in Dublin.
This position is a great opportunity if you are seeking to join a global audit team, and develop your skills through a structured, purpose-built training programme and broaden your knowledge through reviews performed across Europe; with the goal of progressing to more senior roles within the department and/or the business operations
- Perform IT internal audits verifying compliance with internal regulations and policies.
- Elaborate audit reports, indicating improvement areas and recommendations.
- Suggest controls and best practices in order to improve the IT control
- Support in the development of local policies and procedures.
- Mentoring and training to learn and develop team's skills
- Use your analytical skills to identify IT controls and risks
- Apply your understanding of controls and risk to audits and
- Develop your communication skills to convey control weaknesses and recommend improvements
Previous Experience and skills required:
- University degree (BIS, computer science or similar)
- Masters level (a plus)
- A recognised IT/Internal Audit qualifications (CISA, CRISC, CISSP, CIMA or CIIA)
- Minimum 4 years of Big4 professional auditing firms experience
- Experience in IT/Compliance/Risk Management positions in industry
- Strong understanding of IT Controls and Risk
- Fluent in English (other European languages a plus)
What on offer:
- Base salary €50,000 - €60,000 + Bonus & Benefits
- Flexible working hours
- International travel opportunities
- Great social team with a number of in house events
Apply now to be considered!