MICROBIOLOGY- PRODUCT SPECIALIST
Posted on Oct 6, 2021 by Kirk Recruitment
Not Specified, United Kingdom
- To be fully conversant with the functionality of the Pathology product(s) of your discipline.
- To be conversant with the core functionality of Pathology products.
- Assist Project manager with the implementation; that will include time management, resource planning and working with Trust or Customer IT representatives.
- Comprehend the Customers' requirements as specified in the PID (Project Initiation Document) and the design document presented at the Sales stage.
- Contribute to the development of the Software product.
- To make recommendations based on customer feedback with regard to software changes and enhancements.
- Assist with demonstrations and presentations for the Sales and Marketing team.
- Deliver relevant courses for key users of pathology, as required.
- To attend team meetings and agreed training courses.
- To be responsive to reasonable requests from your line manager or project managers.
- Contribute to and support Pathology team members and build knowledge base.
Knowledge, skills, abilities:
- BMS Band 6 or above in the UK Health sector.
- Experienced in Microbiology
- Experienced in leading a team.
- Strong motivational skills - can deliver the tasks in difficult circumstances.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; including communicating with technical and non-technical clients and staff at all organisational levels.
- High levels of commitment and ability to take action when necessary.
- Ability and willingness to work independently.
- Customer service skills.
- Ability to create and deliver executive-level summary reports and presentations.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience within an IT or software providers organisation or implementation.
- Moderate experience in a project management environment is desirable.
- Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience providing the knowledge/skills/abilities listed above may be substituted.