Cyber Security Manager - French speaking
Posted on Oct 6, 2021 by La Fosse Associates Limited
Cyber Security Manager (Paris based)
Global Organisation require an Interim Cyber Security Manager to be responsible for coordinating activities within France for their Global Information Security plan and to face off to key stakeholders prioritizing tasks to meet security KPIs. This role will act as a gatekeeper between the wider Information Security team and the French business. This role will be responsible for reporting and communicating on progress and key updates between the two functions.
The Interim Security Manager will have the following experience:
- Managed a Regional Security Function previously or taken ownership for an entire Security Function
- Manage the local InfoSec team, hire and recruit new team members as needed.
- Own and drive the security plan and programme for France, working towards agreed KPIs.
- Assist and assure local InfoSec audits - including the presentation of results to Senior Level Stakeholders.
- Enable local implementation and variation of the companies security strategy, policies and standards.
- Manage, understand and support local business stakeholders.
- Deliver Information Security reporting and metrics to the Regional InfoSec Manager.
- Work collaboratively with local stakeholders, to help assure and embed security principles and good security behaviors into respective departments.
- Responsible for oversight in local legal and forensic activities, and support of activities in relation to government regulation and applicable law.
- Management experience, either attained through a prior management position, team leadership or project management.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate Security principles to a general audience, or multiple business functions, with an approach in line with our DNA.
- Experience with or demonstrated understanding of ISO 27001 and other frameworks, as well as risk management.
- Practical experience in defining security requirements for new IT projects and initiatives, and helping project teams embed security into business processes, IT solutions and systems.
- Experience in delivering security improvement projects or infrastructure.
- Experience in developing security policies, standards and procedures
- Written and Spoken Fluency in English and French.
- Relevant security certification (eg GSEC, CISSP, MSc in Information Security)
- Experience with IoT; particularly smart home technologies, and the business models behind them
- Relevant security certification (eg CISSP, CISA, CISM, MSc in Information Security).
- Knowledge of Data Privacy (EU GDPR), and relevant regional regulations.
- Experience in delivering a supplier assurance program and managing third party related information risks.
- Experience with physical and corporate security, or fraud detection.
- Experience with Security vendors, specialist consultancies, contract negotiations; and management
- Written and spoken Fluency in Spanish
- Experience in consumer product and services experience
If interested, please contact (see below)