Senior Functional Tester - Apeldoorn (Netherlands) - Dutch Speaker
Posted on Oct 6, 2021 by Morpheus Talent Solutions Ltd
My client is looking for a Senior Functional Tester that can join a major project working within the 'Low-Code' implementation market, to be based onsite at their premises in Apeldoorn.
This is an urgent project so ideally you will be available to start in October will initially last for 3 months but is very likely to extend.
- You must be fluent in DUTCH
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ Years of demonstrated experience testing integrated software systems in a Testing role.
- TMAP or ISTQB
- Expert understanding of, and competency in, creating comprehensive test plans, test cases, resource plans, test schedules, and other QA work products.
- Test Automation experience would be beneficial but not mandatory
- Proven ability to work cross functionally
- Demonstrated success in working as part of a team