Data Engineer (Remote) Azure Tech-Stack
Posted on Oct 6, 2021 by WA Consultants
Required for a six month (remote) contract with a global retail client.
- You will play a vital role developing a modern self-service data & analytics platform.
- You will be part of a team modelling and developing a new analytics-solution in the Azure tech stack, including tabular cubes.
- Develop and design the next generation data- and analytics-solution with focus on enabling self-service capabilities
- Add value by leveraging and setting new trends in data engineering through design, architecture, and implementation of highly used data services
- Participate in the analysis and understanding of business needs, translating it to technical solutions, assuring that both business- and technical-needs are met
- Collaborate with different development teams and source systems to make data available to our analysts in the best way, always using best practices
- 5+ years' experience of development and testing in the field of Data & Analytics
- Experience in Azure cloud tech-stack
- Experience in Big Data technologies (eg Spark)
- Experience in Big Data file formats (eg Parquet)
- Experience in object-oriented programming languages (Python)
- Solid understanding of Data Modeling. Experience in modelling and developing tabular cubes. Experience also in composite models is a plus.
- Experienced in agile methodologies
- Experience from successful delivery of high-quality outcomes
- Fluent in English both written and verbal
- Strong communicator and team-player
- Ability to build relations with different types of people and roles
Required language skills:
To arrange an interview, please email CV to (see below)
WA Consultants is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as described within The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.