Security Consultant/Pen Tester/Penetration Tester
Posted on Oct 6, 2021 by Red - The Global SAP Solutions Provider
for our customer in Netherlands, we are looking for a Security Consultant/Pen Tester
Position: Security Consultant/Pen Tester
Mode: Remote with 1 day a week onsite CV-19 permitting
Location: Energieweg, Nijmegen, Netherlands
Getting Started: ASAP
Duration: 6-12 Months
Experience with Metasploit.
Desirable certifications - Certified ethical hackers - OSEP OSEP/PEN-300 - Offensive Security Experienced Penetration Tester
Client based Energieweg/remote working if needed.
* Provide expertise in performing vulnerability assessment and penetration testing practices at the company, covering the full assessment life cycle (Pre-engagement Interactions, Intelligence Gathering, Threat Modelling, Vulnerability Analysis, Exploitation, Post Exploitation, and Reporting) Provide expertise in developing vulnerability assessments or penetration testing against the companies' operational activities running on a wide variety of systems (HP UX, Windows, Linux, Oracle, IOS, AWS, Azure and more)
* Develop and operate the ethical hacking tactics techniques and procedures (TTPs) of the company's Red Team in support of the company CISO's definition and implementation of the security strategy
* Work closely with company's "Red and Blue Teams", developers and other IT operational teams in creating courses of action (COAs) to mitigate existing threats and vulnerabilities
* Identify required security improvements and develop internal communications and briefings to other operational teams as required
* Stay abreast of current vulnerability/exploit techniques and analyse how they could potentially affect the company.
If you are interested and available, please send your CV across for immediate consideration.