Oracle Applications Specialist
Posted on Oct 6, 2021 by Base 3
This role is inside IR35 for UK applicants!
Minimum experience: 5 Years
- End to end Oracle Financials implementation experience.
- Oracle eBS V 12.2 experience.
- Strong understanding of core Oracle Financials Tax, FA, GL, P2P, R2R, AR, iExpenses, PA (incl. intercompany billing), OM
- Data migration (GL/AP/FA/AR).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong requirement gathering.
- Strong SQL skills.
- Usage of ALM, More4apps
- English: Speaking and writing
Areas of Responsibility:
- Gather requirements.
- Work with the internal developer team to build interfaces from Legacy applications.
- Embed ownership of finance processes within all areas and regions of the business.
- Work with finance teams to build the solution.
- Testing and Training.