Full Stack Developers (C#/.NET/React) - mid and senior level
Posted on Oct 6, 2021 by Lifecycle Resources Ltd
Full Stack Developers (C#/.NET/React) (mid and senior level)
Based remotely with some travel to London Head Office
Salary: £60-80k plus annual bonus and benefits scheme
A UK based commodities trading company is looking to hire Full Stack developers with hands on C#/.Net/React skills to maintain and continuously improve their online international market portal (web and mobile) used by clients around the world. The are seeking bright individuals with strong interpersonal skills who are able to work closely with colleagues in IT and across the business and also alongside 3rd party providers.
The developers will be responsible for the delivery of changes, upgrades and amendments to the solution. This will involve working across various teams and stakeholders to ensure that the solution continued to meet the objectives of the business and end user community.
The role provides full involvement in the delivery cycle: including gathering any further business requirements, design, development, UAT, training and supporting documentation.
Key skills required:
- Good business facing skills, working with stakeholders and users to deliver and maintain robust solutions
- Experience of end to end application delivery In depth understanding of security models
- Providing advice and guidance regarding project approach and appropriate technologies
- Design capabilities using OO techniques, perhaps from working in a DDD environment
- General technology problem solving skills to a high level Understanding of solution and data architecture, information management and reporting requirements.
- Prior experience in a trading environment is advantageous
In addition to a competitive base salary this very well established company offer a generous bonus and benefits scheme.