Front End/UI Developer
Posted on Oct 6, 2021 by NextLink Solutions
We have an interesting requirement from one of our clients based in SPAIN. Please find the job details below and it would be great if you are interested to proceed.
NextLink Solutions is currently looking for a Front End Developer. You will integrate a multicultural team of passionate experts that will support and integrate you fully as a member of the department.
Your development knowledge will be valued and challenged in various projects, and your knowledge and strategic thinking will be key to the success of the team
Title: Front End Developer
Start date: ASAP
End date: 1 year
Work Location: Sant Cugat, Spain
Salary: Negotiable under NextLink Spanish Payroll
Remote work: Onsite with partial remote
As part of a Front End team that uilds a high-quality user interface components library (One UI Kit), you will take part in the technical definition of the components, management of the repository and the solution promotion activities. You will collaborate with the designers and define requirements for them. You will also be co-responsible for giving support to the clients.
You will be part of the Software Engineering Capability, building knowledge in the organization, providing direction and mentoring, and contributing actively in the definition of standard practices, procedures and good practices.
Contribute to the technical evolution, architecture, design, building and testing of the One UI Kit.
Support the documentation and definition of One UI Kit.
Work with clients to establish collaboration and understand technical needs
Champion the adoption of the One UI Kit together with the client and the Usability Engineers
Help to define and develop examples and demos to show how to use the UI Kit
Analyze the need and help to define trainings for client Front End developers on the usage of the UI Kit
Translate business requirements into technical requirements, helping business in the discovery, ideation and scoping of UI solutions
Collaborate closely with the Usability Engineer
Collaborate closely with the UX team, reviewing their designs, proposing improvements
We are seeking an individual with development experience in HTML5 Frontend in our Sant Cugat site (travelling occasionally to Rotkreuz, Switzerland, depending on project facts). You must have basic knowledge of building static and modern web applications proven experience managing stakeholders and collaborating with business roles.
- Design concepts knowledge
- Basic HTML, CSS, JS knowledge (the more the better)
- Basic knowledge on modern JS frameworks, ideally strong skills in Angular
- Basic knowledge of web components
- Familiar with Gitlab
- Knowledgeable in DevOps mindset
- Experience in ideation activities and tools as high/low fidelity prototyping, wireframes,
- task diagrams, user flows
- Strong communication and problem solving abilities
- Good presentation and influence skills
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Computer Engineering Degree or equivalent
Nice to have
- Client Agile software development practices, ideally SAFe
- Client Experience in research and discovery activities and techniques as design thinking, user interviews, competitive analysis, user research, personas, customer journey mapping, ...
- Client Experience in participating or even facilitating design sprints to validate assumptions or uncover opportunities