Workday Data Lead (w/m/d)
Posted on Oct 6, 2021 by SPIRIT/21 IT Services AG
For a project at our clients site in Zurich, we are looking for a Workday Data Lead (w/m/d)
The ideal candidate ensures that data cleaning is taking place and migration tools are set up according to regional needs. He/She plans and coordinates test and productive data loads.
- Team leadership, stakeholder management, and strong communication and coordination skills
- Strong Knowledge about SAP and data migration tools
- Deep experience on data migration management in multi-country/multi-systems environment
- Fluent English
- Accountable for data migration, cleansing, validation and reconciliation planning and execution?
- Responsible for applying program methodology and managing risks/issues?
- Manages overall communications and support colleagues creating weekly Data & ERP Readiness status reports?
- Defines the scope of data migration objects
- Coordinates the profiling activities and defines and runs process for data readiness assessment
- Manages data team and coordinates activities with the functional SPOCs?
- Accountable for plans and execution of test and productive data loads and validations?
- Selects and coordinates the required resources ensuring proper assignment to tasks, defining priorities and leading overall reporting of stream activities status
We look forward to receive your application to (see below) or you can call us if you have any further question.
Due to work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.