Linux Devops Engineer
Posted on Oct 6, 2021 by Darwin Recruitment
Keywords: Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, K8s, Nagios, Bash, Python, Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins, Elastic Search, Logstash, Kibana, Prometheus, Grafana, Terraform, PostgreSQL, Helm
€55.000,00 - €78.000,00 per annum (excl secondary benefits) + travel
Secondary Benefits: great company culture, learning & development opportunities, annual salary review, commute compensation, 26 vacation days, study budget, WFH, year-to-permanent contract and more!
Are you an experienced DevOps engineer looking to join an innovative Tech company in Amsterdam? Have you got what it takes to work on integrating a product based on AI and Machine Learning for various clients? Do you want to work with a cross-functional team, to optimize new and existing client environments and to continually work on projects to innovate?
I'm looking for someone who
- has 3+ years hands-on experience with Linux experience, with tools like: Vanilla Kubernetes, Nagios, Bash, Python, Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins
- but also: Elastic Search, Logstash, Kibana, Prometheus, Grafana, Terraform, and PostgreSQL
- Is communicatively strong, works well in a team, likes a challenge, likes to learn and develop themselves, and isn't afraid to work closely with customers
- Is security minded, as you will be working with sensitive client data
Who is interested in
- joining an industry leader in IT services focusing on specialist, cutting edge software solutions, structuring unstructured data
- working for a small company, where there are no politics, and the lines of communication are short (you report directly to the Tech Lead)
- a dynamic, challenging role that includes: integrations, implementations, configurations, analysis, troubleshooting, pioneering and more!
For a company who
- identifies your personal value with a competitive salary up to €78.000,- gross per annum
- offers an informal and flexible working environment, working with a tight group of engineers on challenging projects, with opportunities to specialize further
- offers a lot more: training & development opportunities, 26 holidays, a good pension scheme, 100% travel allowance, lunch and can offer great career development opportunities.
We know that the ideal candidate usually does not exist and we recommend you apply even if you have experience with 50-60% of the aforementioned skills.
Apply now! Questions? Contact Nezar, or e-mail him at (see below)
NB: For this position we are only recruiting local candidates
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.