Team Process designer
Posted on Oct 6, 2021 by Skillsearch Limited
Our Client has embarked on a multi-year process in which the business processes and associated work processes, including the administrative organization and internal controls, are being recalibrated and supplemented where necessary. This specifically focuses on requirements from legislation, regulations and policy. An important starting point here is the guarantee of unity in policy and implementation. There are more than 700 business processes and many other work processes. It is important that the AO/ICs of all those processes are described and up to date. That the process descriptions demonstrate that the legal requirements have been met, such as AVG, BIO, archive law and tax legislation. We are looking for additional process designers to get the AO/ICs of these processes in order as quickly as possible.
In your role as a senior process designer, you will start making an inventory of the existing design products. You will then recalibrate these and add missing work processes where necessary. Always in coordination with or at the request of the domain architect and the business in relation to the existing process documentation. You are involved in, among other things, the drafting/recalibration of requirements, business and information analyzes and you recalibrate/design process design, including process models and the identification of information objects. You also ensure that laws and regulations, policy and business operations are incorporated in your design products. On the one hand, your results can be used by the business and regulators, and on the other hand, they provide specifications with which your (IV) colleagues can build/develop IV functionalities where necessary. Depending on the course of the assignment, you may also need to ensure that the design is correctly interpreted in the realization and implementation.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS APPLICATION:-
- You have knowledge of and experience with methods and techniques in the field of process design
- You have knowledge of BPMN-
- You are able to interpret Archimate models-
- You have knowledge of and experience with methods and techniques in the field of process design, procedures and work instructions (3 years)-
- Experience with process modelling tools. This also includes specific experience with Bizzdesign Enterprise Studio or the commitment to follow a BES BPMN course within 1 month after the offer.(3 years)-
- Successful completion of a BES BPMN course is a requirement. Additional function wish is that the course will be offered by the supplier and the necessary (2 day hours) can be paidbilled WISHES FOR THIS REQUEST:-
- organizational sensitivity-
- planning and organizing-
- result orientation-
- to collaborate-
- You are familiar with the SCOPAFIJTH-BI method and you have experience in working with impact analyses-
- You have thorough knowledge of organizational change, design and process principles, preferably within complex processes such as those of the Tax Authorities.-
- You preferably have knowledge of one or more domains within the Tax Authorities and of the organization or are able to quickly acquire this knowledge.B91-
- You have knowledge of BES and/or Datamodelling-
- English is not possible because processes are worked out in Dutch-
- Partly onsite, partly at home work is done. for the time being a little more at home than onsite, but we are eventually going towards half half
Please get in contact if you want to be considered for this fantastic opportunity.